Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sunday Million Here I Come Again

Hooray, I won a satellite into this week's Sunday Million on Party. I played in a $10 rebuy tournament, with 19 entrants. The play in this was extremely fast and wild. There were a total of 79 rebuys!! haha. Only 2 of them were mine :) I accumulated a ton of chips fairly early, thanks in large part to these three hands:

1) JJ > AQd > A9o

2) Don't call me with KTo, especially when we're the chipleaders

3) wow. lucky me. this one just fell into my lap.

A total of four seats were awarded, and I was the massive, massive chipleader throughout most of the final table. In fact I got so excited about having so many chips that I took a snapshot:
Notice how my chipstack has six digits...

I did almost screw it up when we got down to six players though and chopped my stack in half with JJ, but I managed to hang on long enough to win one of the four seats. YAY.

So this is on Sunday, which is actually the same day as the $530 WCOOP event that I've been trying to win a seat into. I took another shot at that today too and whiffed again. d'oh. Oh well, at least I'm in Party's Sunday Million this week!!

4 comments:

  1. Now you're drinkymonkey? can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're drinkymonkey? can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "hero" is the default name that most hand converters use to label you. DrinkyMonkey is my actual name on Party Poker. heh.

    ReplyDelete