Saturday, September 16, 2006

STEPS WOOT

ok so first of all I am drunk because Michigan just beat Notre Dame!!!!!!!

so. ok. let me chill out. right so I tried playing some 2/4 NL on Party after our victory, and after all of my guests left my house. yeah it didn't go so well. I had a couple of bad plays, a couple of bad beats, and all of that added up to a loss of about $900. Shit.

But on the other hand, I just made it to Step 5 of the Party Steps. What up now. That's right.

So this is a tournament with a 1st prize of $2000, 2nd prize of $1000, all the way down to 5th place of $200. But fuck all that... in the words of the best movie ever, Top Gun, there's no points for 2nd place.

oh and a personal note to Wendy, I don't know if you are the only one reading my blog but it's in my AIM profile so maybe others are reading it and not speaking up.

No comments:

What do you think?