Monday, September 11, 2006

AGJAIOWEJGA SOMEDAY AGAIN I WILL WIN A SATELLITE

Just busted out in 9th in satellite for a seat into the $530 WCOOP NLHE event, top 4 got a seat. ugh. There were 62 total players and it was a rebuy tournament, so the play was pretty wild, plus the blinds got huge pretty fast so it became a pushfest. I won a race with 55 vs. J9c, had AK hold against A6d, lost when I open-pushed with AQ and called by AT and K7c (???), TT lost to A2c, TT beat AJ... final hand I had Q8 in the big blind, 6000 chips but blinds were 2000/4000 so I basically had to call anything. Folded to SB who pushed, I called and he had Q9 and I was in domination land and out the door.

ugh. Fortunately I didn't spend any money on this satellite -- the buy-in was with points that I accumulated by playing on Stars. But still, I WANT this seat. ARGH.

No comments:

What do you think?