Wednesday, February 04, 2009

FTOPS 2nd break

Well I'm still alive. I'm sitting at 7460 chips, and the average is 8159.

In the first few levels I was pretty active, putting in a lot of bluffs and getting called, so my table might think I'm a total monkey. I had one bluff that I DID get away with though: this REALLY shouldn't have worked.

I think my turn check-raise was fine... but after he calls that, he's saying he doesn't buy what I'm selling. So he's almost certainly calling the river, too. Well, I got really lucky on this one.

On the other hand, here's one I'm really proud of: you don't have an ace.

I was surprised that his pre-flop raise got us heads up. But then again, I think it was pretty apparent from his raise that he was really strong. Now, once that Ace came down on the flop, I felt that it wasn't too likely that he had an Ace. And so I decided to take this pot from him, but to wait until the turn to do so. And yeah, success!

Oh, in another hand, I raised to 4510 by accident... I meant to raise to 450 :-P The keys are too close together on my number pad. Fortunately no one called, haha. Although, I had AQ so I might not have been in too bad of shape if someone did, but still.

okay, back to it.

No comments:

What do you think?