Wednesday, March 04, 2009

February Graph

Well, here's the latest graph with February play included:

Photobucket

The line represents the beginning of February. So yeah, it's been up and down as usual, but according to this graph I'm up a couple hundred in the past month. Also this doesn't include that $200 bounty that I won in FTOPS.

Last night I decided to play limit cash games for some reason though. I have no idea why I thought that would be a good idea. And yeah it was not fun at all, and I dropped $160. I actually still feel pretty bummed about it. What's funny is that back in the old days I wouldn't even blink at a loss this size... but now that I've been rebuilding from almost nothing, it hurts to see so much hard work go away in one bad session. oh well, whatever.

One more thing -- at the beginning of the year I deposited $100 into PokerStars. Well, by March 1st I ran that all the way down to $7.59. Sweet. And unfortunately, I tried to re-deposit but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Sooo... being stubborn, instead of just letting it go, I've decided to drop all the way down to 1c/2c NL games to try and work it back up. So yeah money-wise it's totally a waste of time, but I'm looking at this as a project. In fact, Daniel Negreanu is in the middle of doing the same thing -- from $10 to $100,000. Race to the finish imo... haha.

and also it'll make a good story once I win the WSOP.

No comments:

What do you think?