Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heading to Vegas tomorrow

Going to Las Vegas for MLK weekend. Can't wait... Michael Sachs is already there, and has been for like 3 hours now. Rahul and I are the next ones to arrive, and we don't get in until like 7pm tomorrow. I'm eager to see what Mike can do in the 34 hours that he is there alone.

The others coming are Wendy, Brownpa, Steve, and Jon (first Vegas endeavour with him but I'm looking forward to great things).

I've been looking up the current tournament schedules to try and figure out which ones I want to play in. I think my cap for tournament buy-ins on this trip is going to be like $100 per tournament, although I also might want to try and satellite into bigger ones if those opportunities are there.

Trip report to follow.

No comments:

What do you think?