Monday, January 01, 2018

Course Webpage

As noted in the sidebar, this semester (Fall 2017) I am teaching Probability at Ursinus College using a textbook called "Introduction to Probability with Texas Hold'em Examples," by Dr. Frederic Paik Schoenberg at UCLA.

Here is my course webpage that I have made publicly available, if you are interested in seeing any of my material (activities, homework, quizzes, etc): Canvas page. Also, it's probably easiest to navigate if you then click "SHOW BY TYPE" (I've tried to get it to do this by default but no luck so far).

Also, here is the article I wrote about the course during its original inception, published in PokerNews.com: PokerNews article.

My blog posts this semester are focusing on my experience with using poker as a pedagogical platform for this course. For announcements when each new post goes up, follow me on Twitter @PeterBChi, and/or Subscribe by Email to receive e-mails when new posts go up.

I welcome comments on old posts, no matter how old. I'll do my best to respond even if it's been a while since I wrote the original post.

(Apparently there's no good way to "pin" a post in blogger, hence I dated this one as January 01, 2018 so that it'll stay at the top until then.)

No comments:

What do you think?