Thursday, June 18, 2009

my gchat buddy list...

...now contains a WSOP bracelet winner!

Congratulations to Leo Wolpert who won the $10k Heads Up NL Hold'em Event which ended on Tuesday night.

Leo was involved in the Michigan-Ohio State last-longer bet that I organized for the Main Event back in 2006 (which I talk about back in
this post). I can't remember if I actually met him then, but we e-mailed back and forth a bit, and hence he's been on my gchat list since then.

I thought about shooting him a "congrats" on gchat but it would've been totally random to him and I didn't want to seem stalker-ish. Of course, you might say I abandonded that by making this post, but whatever.

The Main Event starts on July 3rd. Doesn't look like I'm playing this year... sigh...

No comments:

What do you think?