Saturday, June 20, 2009

150 Seat Guarantee

Well, I said it:

"Meanwhile, WSOP satellites have started. I'm not going to make a real push at it this year since I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to try and actually go play it -- I still have my theory qual on August 26th. But, Full Tilt is as usual running their massive 150 seat guarantee satellite, this year on June 21st for a $535 buy-in. I intend to win a seat into THIS tournament, and it'll be my one shot at the WSOP this year."

and I just did it:

150seat

Unfortunately, I don't think I can play in this, because it starts at 3pm tomorrow and I'm playing at church this week, and have to be at practice at 4:30pm.

However, there's another $535 tournament, also a Main Event Qualifier, that starts at 1:30pm and should be much smaller. I might just do that instead... or I might just unregister and keep the tournament credits for later use. We'll see...

No comments:

What do you think?