Sunday, June 17, 2007

no wsop for me this year

Well my run for a Main Event seat has ended almost before it even started.

Since school has kept me so busy this year, I didn't really start playing any WSOP satellites until this week. The main one that I wanted to play in was $535 buy-in, the 100 seat guarantee. It is running right now, and the final count of entrants was 3,338 which means that actually the top 139 will get a seat.

Earlier, I played 3 satellites each for $69 (which I actually won seats into) to get into the $535, but could not connect on any of them. Then today, I played in a $109 buy-in satellite (which I also won my seat into) with about 1000 entrants and top 204 getting a seat into the $535. But unfortunately, I busted in 253 when I got so short that I had to push A9o, and ran into AK and got no help.

But, RAHUL is in this tournament right now, the 100 seat guarantee. Last update he said he was in about 600th, out of the 3,338. GOGOGOGOGOGO RAHUL.

I didn't really expect to win a seat this year, with my limited time and limited bankroll. But it'll be pretty sweet if Rahul does, again.

And I'm still going to try to play in some live satellites for a seat into one of the smaller WSOP events, like $1500 buy-in or so. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

What do you think?