Thursday, November 19, 2009

10,000 hands!

I made it! After tonight I now have 10,016 hands of $25nl under my belt. In fact, here's all of my stats from all levels since I started rebuilding.

Most of these numbers probably don't mean anything to those who don't use the PokerTracker software, but some of them are obvious: I've won $416.15 over 10,016 hands at the $25nl (they call it $0.25; this is the size of the big blind, and $25 is the size of the buy-in which is what I have been referring to).

It's also of note that I spent the least amount of time at the $10nl level ($0.10) and also had the highest winrate then. This obviously could be due to running good over a small sample size (with poker, anything under 10,000 is considered "small" since the variance is so freaking high), but if I remember correctly, I think this did seem to be the easiest level to play at thus far.

Ok, now here's my graph of winnings thus far over all the levels.

Can't complain about that :) My PokerStars account sat at $602.01 after finishing that off.

Now, on the downside... tonight I also went ahead and played some at the $50nl level, after completing my 10,000 hands of $25nl. And this didn't go so well. I dropped about $60 there tonight.

So that's a bit of a setback. I'm going to keep at it though, and only playing 1-2 tables at a time for now (I've been playing 4-6 at $25nl).

The statistical analyses of the 10,000 hands at $25nl are still to come!

No comments:

What do you think?