Saturday, April 18, 2009

school woes

Haven't been playing as much lately due to school kicking my ass. However, I did cross the $200 mark today on Stars (now at $226.46). woo. :) My immediate goal now is to just play 10,000 hands at the 10c/25c level, because *NERD ALERT* I want to build up a sufficient sample size to do some statistical analyses of my play. I'm just curious to see what I might find if I take a close look at it.

Meanwhile, WSOP satellites have started. I'm not going to make a real push at it this year since I'm pretty sure it would be a bad idea to try and actually go play it -- I still have my theory qual on August 26th. But, Full Tilt is as usual running their massive 150 seat guarantee satellite, this year on June 21st for a $535 buy-in. I intend to win a seat into THIS tournament, and it'll be my one shot at the WSOP this year.

Lish and I opened the discussion for me taking her on her first Vegas trip, in early September after my qual. We're both excited about that :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited that I get mentioned in an actual Poker Blog!!!

    I'm like... a mini-celebrity of a mini-celebrity - so awesome.

    Looking forward to Vegas, Babe.

    ReplyDelete